Get Certified as a Sustainable Business!The Sustainable Business Certification recognizes and drives business toward those organizations that do the most for their employees, our community and the environment.
It's not just for business. Schools, non-profits and even municipalities have gotten certified.
- Do you believe organizations can be a force for good in the world?
- Does your organization provide a positive impact on employees, the community and the environment?
The process is simple, fast and free!Join the growing list of certified businesses and fill out the 12 questions survey at our Sustainability Certifications website.
- Go to www.SustainabilityCertifications.org and click JOIN to create a logon and password.
- Log in and then click SURVEY->BUSINESS SURVEY.
- Fill out the Start page which includes your public profile, what will be available to the public.
- Under CONSERVATIONIST, INNOVATOR & SUSTAINABLE, answer the 12 questions, clicking practices you're doing or writing in others you think might qualify.
- On the Finish page, feel free to request any specific help and SUBMIT.
After you submit your survey, someone from the Sustainability Alliance will get back in touch to confirm your level of certification and provide some suggestions for next steps. Those qualifying for certification get an electronic badge to use on websites and marketing materials, a sticker of the badge, and suggestions for how to make the most of your certification. The Alliance issues press releases.